New membership association

Why am I moving to another membership association and what does it mean?

The Union of Professional Engineers does not have direct members but is joined through membership associations. As a student, you belonged to the union through the Union of Engineering Students. Now that you have graduated, you can no longer continue as a student member.

The student membership is always transferred from the date of graduation to membership in regional or national membership association of the Union of Professional Engineers, unless you haven’t stated otherwise. If you do not choose a membership association yourself, your membership will automatically transfer to the membership association in your area of residence. So, you can now use the services of your regional or national membership association and participate in their events. You can find your local membership association based on your postal code.