Changes in employer information

The termination of the business, change of ownership (mergers and divisions) must be reported to the union. The notification must be made so that we receive information about the new accountant or information that the employer is no longer expected to pay membership fees.

Similarly, changes in the contact information of the payroll administration are requested to be notified to the union as a matter of urgency so that there are no interruptions in the collection of membership fees.

Notifications of changes can be made by e-mail to

Employer information change form