Members recommendation rules
The person who made the recommendation receives a membership recommendation award if an engineer or a technical expert joins the Union of Professional Engineers in Finland based on their recommendation and the membership application is approved.
A condition for receiving the reward is that the new member
- has submitted the contact information, membership number and email address of the person who made the recommendation on the electronic or paper admission form.
- becomes a full member, not a student or retired member.
- has not been a member of the Union of Professional Engineers in Finland in the past year.
In addition, the following rules apply to the acquisition of members
- Only one member can receive a reward for the new member.
- The current award for the member recommendation is described in the recommeding page
- The Union of Professional Engineer in Finland is not obliged to obtain the same exact reward if the reward described on the page is no longer available. However, the reward will be replaced by a corresponding reward of equal value.
- The Union pays the delivery costs for the rewards.
- According to the instructions of the Finnish Tax Administration, gift cards are the recipient’s taxable income, which is why the Union of Professional Engineer in Finland notifies the Tax Administration of all rewarded gift cards.
- Membership organizations can organize their own membership campaigns with their own rules and prizes.