Members recommendation rules
If an engineer or technical expert joins based on your recommendation and fulfills the criteria for full membership, we will send you a reward, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The contact details for the person who made the recommendation can be found in the recommendation field of the admission form (last paragraph of the online admission form).
- The new member becomes a full member (not a student member or pensioner member).
- The new member has not been a member of the Union of Professional Engineers in the last year.
In addition, the following rules will apply to the Membership Procurement Campaign:
- Only one member may be awarded for a new member.
- Membership associations may organize their own membership procurement campaigns, which may include additional rewards.
- The Union of Professional Engineers is not obligated to grant an equivalent reward if the mentioned reward is no longer available or is out of stock. The mentioned reward will be substituted by an equivalent reward of equal value, when possible.
- The Union of Professional Engineers pays the postage costs for the shipping of the rewards.
- The reward available at any given time will be announced on the Recommend membership page.
- The Union of Professional Engineers notifies the tax administration of all Gift Cards. According to the instructions of the tax administration, Gift Cards are the recipient’s taxable income.