Benefits for recent graduates
As a recent graduate, you can get annual benefits worth more than EUR 700*:
- Most extensive range of daily banking services for free
- MasterCard Platinum credit card
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges and comprehensive travel insurance
- Diverse services for saving and investing
- Significant housing loan and Benefit loan benefits — including no opening fee on your loan
Have you graduated within the past two years?
Activate your benefits!
Contact us – we’ll tell your more about the benefits: 0200 25880 (Mon–Fri 8–18, local network//mobile call charge)
Most extensive services for no monthly fee
You will have immediate access to the highest level in the Danske Benefit Programme. You can take advantage of the benefits and discounts without a monthly fee for at least five years. You will get a Mastercard Platinum credit card as well as our most extensive services to take care of your banking and investments.
The most extensive package for daily banking services includes a Mastercard Platinum Debit/Credit combination card, which contains comprehensive travel and purchase protection insurance. You will get a 0.5% cashback bonus on all your credit card purchases.
The package also includes our Real-time service, which contains tools for saving and investing:
- Real-time prices on the Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen exchanges in eBanking, Mobile and Tablet banking
- Market information about 49 different markets
- Trading on 25 different markets
- Smart Order Routing: access to alternative marketplaces
- Price alert service by SMS / email
- Diverse tools to analyse your own portfolio
- Real-time Kauppalehti and Dow Jones Newswires news services
- Online capital gain / loss calculation on sale of shares
Priority Pass™ gives you access to more than 1,000 airport lounges around the world. The card includes two lounge visits a year free of charge. You will receive the card free of charge when you transfer your daily banking to Danske Bank. As a Platinum card customer, you will also receive forex and euro cash withdrawals abroad without a service fee as well as comprehensive travel insurance and cash withdrawal cover for money you withdraw from ATMs.
Do you need a loan for new housing arrangements, a car or even travel?
- You can apply for an Benefit loan at a very favourable interest rate and no opening fee – saving you EUR 90. **
Apply for an Benefit loan
- Your Mastercard Platinum credit card will give you a credit limit of up to EUR 10,000 depending on your ability to make repayments.
Applying for a new loan or an offer on your existing loan is easy – we’ll take care of switching your banking to us.
Learn more about housing loan benefits
In addition to housing loan benefits for union members, first-time buyers will receive an additional 4% interest in their ASP account.
As a Danske Benefit Programme customer, you will receive considerable benefits on Fennia home and family insurance cover. If you are under the age of 30, you can also choose young adult and student insurance cover at a special rate of -25% for four years and double the cover for your property.
If you wish, our entrepreneurship specialists will call you and help you with your questions about entrepreneurship, for example, in matters related to business financing or optimising daily financial management.
* Danske Bank offers this benefit and service package for a period of five years to union members who have graduated within two years prior to activation of the benefits. Eligibility for Mastercard Platinum and Priority PassTM cards require a favourable credit decision.
** Interest on the credit is linked to the 12-month Euribor reference rate + a margin of 4.90 percentage units. The product is a Danske Bank one-time loan. The annual percentage rate is 6.737% on a credit of EUR
5,000 (10 March 2021). The estimated total credit to be repaid, including interest and fees on a credit of EUR 5,000 is EUR 5,891.95 (10 March 2021), including invoice fees of EUR 5/month over the credit period of five years, EUR 300 in total. The estimated total credit to be repaid and annual percentage rate have been calculated on the assumption that the credit period is five years, that the credit will be drawn down immediately in full, that the interest rate on the credit and service charges remain the same throughout the credit period and that the credit is repaid in equal monthly instalments over 60 months. The calculation has taken into account the costs relating to the setting up, withdrawing and contractual recovery of the credit. This does not constitute a loan offer. The granting of a loan always requires an approved credit decision. To make the credit decision, Danske Bank checks the customer’s personal credit information with Suomen Asiakastieto Oy.